Learn how to soothe your pain and heal
with the UK’s Leading Grief Expert and Psychotherapist, Julia Samuel MBE
with Julia Samuel MBE
Sign up to watch the free masterclass and receive advice on how to process grief healthily.
What you’ll learn
in Grief Works
- Soothe your pain Discover ways to manage fear, anger, sadness, guilt, numbness & futility with tools and guidance in your pocket the moment you need them.
- Work through your grief Be guided through 28 sessions, step by step, of 15 minutes a day, to help you work through your grief.
- Develop techniques to stay grounded Develop the 8 pillars of strength to look after your mental health, build resilience and feel more able to cope with life.
- Find ways to trust in living and loving again Learn ways to gently let hope and happiness back in and to open yourself up to a future where you can hold your love for that person from the past whilst embracing your present and future ahead.
Your expert guide Julia Samuel MBE
Renowned psychotherapist Julia Samuel MBE created this to provide high quality support that you can have with you and turn to at any time.
She’s distilled everything she’s learned from more than 30 years counselling the bereaved into something you can download and use immediately for the price of a coffee a week.
You can interact with it similar to how you would a counsellor, but at your own time and pace, with private and personalised support.
Julia has supported thousands around the world in their grief
With Prince William as Patrons at the 21st anniversary of Child Bereavement UK
Julia on Megyn Kelly TODAY
Julia was a close friend of Princess Diana and now godmother to Prince George
Julia sharing her wisdom at a special event in Amsterdam
Julia at Buckingham Palace receiving the MBE for her work
Julia on Megyn Kelly TODAY
What happens if you don’t fully process your grief?
Grief hurts and it can be difficult to manage. But if you can allow it into your life, grief works. However, if you’re suppressing it in order to protect yourself from pain, you are risking complicated grief resulting in mental health problems, acute stress reactions and trauma responses like:
Pain or yearning becomes deep and prolonged
Trouble focusing on anything else
Becoming numb or detached from real emotions
Withdrawal from social activities
Lacking any purpose or meaning in life
Wish that you had died along with their loved one
Having suicidal thoughts
1 in 7
psychological issues are a result of unresolved grief: anxiety, depression, OCD, etc.
But with expert help, you can start experiencing moments of inner peace
Her intimate, clear, and practical wisdom becomes an anchor when the waves of grief unexpectedly hit you. You’ll know you’re on the right path when…
- You start accepting the change caused by your loss
- You talk about grief openly and express yourself
- You let yourself experience the powerful surges of grief without fear
- You have a new set of rituals for grieving, it’s no longer unpredictable
- And you’re able to support others who’re grieving
to watch the masterclass
Participate in an honest conversation about the grieving process, learn why anger and guilt are commonly experienced when grieving, techniques to help you make it through another day, … and much more.